Welcome to Gold Coast Gondolas
The Ultimate Private Luxury Cruise & Dining Experience
Where Your Leisure is our Pleasure
Few experiences can rival the sheer Romance of a gondola cruise for two. The good news is you needn't head to Venice. Instead, you can cuddle up together under a fleecy rug and be serenaded by romantic background music right here in Queensland - on the spectacular canals of the Gold Coast. Enjoy a meal dining by candelight as you glide through the serene waters, illuminuated by shimmering lights.
Our cruises are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion, such as birthdays, anniversaries, marriage proposals or just a great way to say "I Love You". It has been said that a Gold Coast Gondola cruise converts a date into a spectacular romantic occasion.
- All cruises operate on an Exclusive Charter basis for two to four persons
- Cruise with your special someone in Romantic Privacy or bring some friends along for a Great Time
- You can choose the cruise only with BYO drinks or you can experience the ULTIMATE in Romantic Dining by including Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner from our specially developed a la carte menu or indulge by selecting one of our specially designed Romantic Packages
- Enjoy stunning views by day or shimmering lights by night
- Deluxe cabin interiors with plush sheepskin covered seats
- Experience the absolute peace and tranquility enhanced by romantic background music with volume control at your fingertips
Although inspired by the Venetial Ceremonial Gondolas, our gondolas have been specifically designed and built for Australian conditions while providing customers with total privacy and the ultimate in comfort and luxury. Unlike the Venetial gondolas, these gondolas are constructed of fibreglass with a fixed weatherproof cabin which has a rigid soundproof fibreglass panel separating the Gondolier from yourselves, thus affording you absolute privacy.
So whether you are looking for the ULTIMATE in Romance and Magic or are merely wanting to sit back and enjoy the experience of a lifetime, nothing will come close to providing the Luxury, Ambiance and Setting of a Gold Coast Gondola Cruise.
Gold Coast Gondolas were one of the primary features on the penultimate episode of "The Bachelor - NZ" as seen on New Zealand Television in March 2015.