Our gondola cruises are extremely popular with locals and visitors and as a result are often fully booked well in advance particularly over weekends and public holidays. It is therefore advisable to book early in order to secure your preferred date and departure time.
Bookings can be made as follows:
By phone to: (07) 5574 6883 or 0419 790 221 International: +61 7 5574 6883
Or by completing the following Booking Application Form:
- Should you wish to make payment by any other acceptable means, please complete and submit the above booking request form leaving the Payment Information section blank.
- Payment can be made by direct bank transfer ~ we will email bank details on request.
- Bookings can be made by phone on (07) 5574 6883 or 0419 790 221.
- Departure times are subject to prior bookings
- Bookings can only be confirmed once payment of a deposit equal to 50% of the cruise price has been received
- Once your booking has been confirmed you will be sent an email confirming the details of your booking
- You are required to arrive at our departure location at least 10 minutes prior to your cruise departure time - late arrival will result in a shortened cruise duration
- Our gondolas incorporate a fixed weatherproof cabin with curtains and clear panels which can be set to cater for most weather conditions. We monitor the local weather radar and should a potential weather problem be current we will contact you in good time
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a cruise due to extreme weather conditions, you will have the option to reschedule your cruise, receive a Gift Voucher valid for six months or a full refund
Cancellation or Change
Once your booking has been confirmed, any cancellation or change will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No refund will be given for any booking changed or cancelled within 48 hours of cruise departure time and any outstanding balance to be paid will be charged to your credit card.
- Any other change or cancellation will incur an administration fee of 20%.
- Non-arrival for a scheduled booking will be treated as a cancellation.